tiistai 3. maaliskuuta 2009

2 Sketches 4 You, Kazan's 21st Sketch

Tässä keväinen kortti, jonka tein 2 Sketches 4 You:n haasteeseen. Tämänviikkoinen luonnos on Kazanin 21.

Here's a card in Spring colors that I made for 2 Sketches 4 You's challenge. This week's sketch is Kazan's 21st.

EDIT: Since I've gotten so many nice comments of the stamp here's the info about it.
It's a hÄnglar & stÄnglar stamp called Fjärilslarv. Ordering these stamps is only possible by people with a Swedish or Norwegian bank account. Unfortunately so.


6 kommenttia:

~dawne kirjoitti...

Isn't this the cutest little stamped image. Love the colors you chose too. Great card.

Unknown kirjoitti...

Om-goodness but that stamp is just darling and so are spring colors for this card. Thanks for playing at 2S4Y
Hugs
Kazan

Savitri kirjoitti...

So cute!! What a lovely lovely stamp! I want one!!!! :) Your card is adorable, great color choices!!!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Just darling!

cnelson kirjoitti...

adorable!

Ewonne kirjoitti...

This card is just gorgeous! Love it ♥