Tällä viikolla taas mukana Stamp Something:n haasteessa Sketch Something. Tämä kortti aloittaa matkansa Suomea kohti heti maanantaina ja toivottavasti ehtii keskiviikoksi uuteen osoitteeseensa nimipäiväsankaria ilahduttamaan. :)
After a while I'm taking part to Stamp Something's challenge Sketch Something. This card will start its journey to Finland on Monday and hopefully make its way to new home on Wednesday on time to bring joy on my mom's name day.
Ja tässä pari muuta korttia, jotka olen tehnyt viikon varrella. Idea nauhakuuseen otettu ruotsalaisesta scrapbooking lehdestä nimeltä Scrapbooking m.m.
And here's a couple of other cards that I've made during the week. The idea for the ribbon trees is from a Swedish scrapbooking magazine Scrapbooking m.m.
Sketch Saturday Hiatus!
1 vuosi sitten
4 kommenttia:
Such wonderful cards-- I really love the one with the birdies -- so cute!
The holiday card is so very pretty! :)
Cute cards! Love the papers you chose and the images. The tree looks great! Thanks for joining in our sketch challenge. :)
Great cards. love the birds. thanks for playing along.
Such beautiful cards Rhynah. Your Mum will love her card, such lovely colours and I love your Christmas tree with it's buttons, so creative. Chris x
Lähetä kommentti