torstai 20. marraskuuta 2008

2 Sketches 4 You - Laura's sketch #13

Enpä ole muutamaan viikkoon ehtinyt osallistua 2S4Y:n haasteeseen, mutta tällä viikolla olen taas leikissä mukana.

It's been a while since the last time I took part to 2S4Y's challenge but now I'm in the game again.


Ja tässä punasävyinen nauhakuusikortti, jonka tein viikonloppuna. Tykkään tästä kuusen ideasta tosi paljon!

And here's a red-shaded ribbon-tree card that I made during the weekend. I like the idea of this tree a lot!

8 kommenttia:

Unknown kirjoitti...

Beautiful cards! Love the papers you used on your 2S4Y card, and your ribbon tree on the second card is adorable!!

Silli kirjoitti...

Wow, your cards are so beautiful...;-) I love the trees...;-) Hugs from Germany!

Laura Davis kirjoitti...

Very pretty!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

These are lovely! Fabulous papers you used for Laura's sketch!

Nicole Maki kirjoitti...

Both cards are very pretty and festive.

Hanneke van der Linde kirjoitti...

Great cards!

Kristen Swain kirjoitti...

soo pretty! i love both cards- that ribbon tree is stunning! beautiful work!
kris

Lynsey kirjoitti...

Thanks for putting on a link for my blog candy. Good luck for the draw. Your cards are lovely.
Hugs Lynsey :)