Huoh. Vihdoinkin sain inspiraation kortteiluun pitkän taon jälkeen. Inspiraationa tällä kertaa toimivat 2 Sketches 4 You:n luonnos sekä punaiset pitsinauhat, jotka ostin toissapäivänä alesta. :D Myös teksti- ja kiekuraleimasimet ovat uusia.
Whoa. It's been a while since I made cards the last time. It has taken a long time for me to get the inspiration after Christmas again. This time the sources to my inspiration were 2 Sketches 4 You's challenge and the red lace ribbons that I got from sales the day before yesterday. :)
Sketch Saturday Hiatus!
1 vuosi sitten
5 kommenttia:
This is so cute - from the bear, the lace to the swirls on the side. Gorgeous stuff Rhynah - looks like you are right back into the swing of things!
Thanks for playing
:) Kazan
Fabulous card! Great take on Kazan's sketch!
Adorable card - I love the lace and the colors of the paper are gorgeous. The bear is super cute : )
So cute! I love your bear and that beautiful trim!
What a cute card....love that image :)
Katie
Lähetä kommentti